March 2, 2010

The Dojo...on your iPod!!

Hey everyone, as you can tell from the above audio player at the top of your screen, I've found an online service that allows me to publish audio messages for people to listen to online or download right into iTunes. This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time!

So take a moment, head over to http://sermon.net/jmsmith and download to your heart's content! And talk it up to others. I may not have the online listenership of John Piper or Tim Keller...but it'd be nice if someone other than immediate family members were encouraged through my teaching! :)

And as always, if you'd like to bring me in to teach or speak at your church, ministry, school or even small group, don't hesitate to send a request to me at jamesmichael7@yahoo.com

Blessings,
JM

ps: And don't forget, I get paid for daily traffic to my examiner articles...so click on 'em frequently!

No comments:

JM's Audio Teaching Archive

Check out sermon.net/jmsmith for some of my messages and teaching sessions:

Bruce Lee quote of the day...