October 17, 2009

You gotta dig if you want the treasure!

Here's a clip from the introduction to the course I teach on interpreting and understanding the Bible called "Bible for the Rest of Us." I developed when I was working as the Discipleship Pastor at Good Shepherd and taught it during this Fall semester of Passage (Good Shepherd's school of theology).

In this clip, we begin the class by looking at E.W. Bullinger's comparison of Scripture to the surface of the earth...



If you'd like to bring Bible for the Rest of Us to your own church, school or ministry, email jamesmichael7@yahoo.com for scheduling information.

Big thanks to Mark Blanco for filming and helping me step into (extremely) amateur video editing! :)

Blessings,
JMS

No comments:

JM's Audio Teaching Archive

Check out sermon.net/jmsmith for some of my messages and teaching sessions:

Bruce Lee quote of the day...